Additional Craft Information:
Would you like to make beaded jewelry as a great source of extra income? If so, then buying your beading supplies online can save you a small fortune. Top jewelry sellers on sites like Etsy make beautiful beaded jewelry and crafts and sell them for profit because they know the secrets to buying beads online.
DIY Craft Essential #1: Washi tape
DIY Craft Essential #2: Needle nose pliers
Let's take a look at the top three reasons why it's better to buy online:
1. Price. I can guarantee that you will save money if you buy beads online. Do a quick comparison with normal store prices versus online wholesale… you'll be amazed by the difference! Whey you buy beads online, you are effectively cutting out the “middle man” – and that is reflected in the lower prices you'll pay!
2. Choice and variety. Any type of bead you can think of, you can buy online! Glass, bone, ceramic, wooden, kashmiri… the choice is yours. Online suppliers are not limited by space, nor do they run out of stock. When you buy online, you'll see pictures and there will be great descriptions.
DIY Craft Essential #3: X-acto knife
DIY Craft Essential #4: Spray paint
3. Convenience. No more driving to out-of-town craft stores… when you buy beads online, you can place your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
So now that you know why it's smarter to buy beads online, the big question is: how to find the best sources?
1. The first step is the search engines! Just search for “wholesale beads” in Google or any search engine, and dozens of online bead stores will come up.
2. Have a look at the top 5 sites and do some comparisons. It's a good idea to register at several sites so that you can receive news of special sales or can easily contact the wholesaler in event of a query.
3. One of my favorite tricks is to look on page 3 or 4 of of the search results. These sites might not be as popular or “big”, but bigger isn't always better! I've found some hidden gems lower down the search engines, with better prices and variety.
4. Ask other craft sellers. I'm always amazed at how generous the “bead community” is. Whenever I go to a craft fair, I always get great suggestions on suppliers. There are often flyers with ads and special offers, too.
I have two favorite sites where I get the best prices to buy beads online. You might not think about them at first, but in my experience, they're the best! You'll not only save a lot of money, but you'll also get beautiful, unique beads. And that's what it's all about!