Additional Craft Information:
All the people who are passionate about scrapbooking or card making are really creative. They always prefer to make their works unique and attractive. If you are interested in these stuffs and want to know all about it then start with tools and processes. There are many types of tools, machines, papers, and other things available in the market for scrapbooking. Online shopping of scrapbooking supplies Australia really changed the scenario. All people want affordable and durable machineries for their projects.
DIY Craft Essential #1: Washi tape
DIY Craft Essential #2: Needle nose pliers
Top 10 Scrapbooking Tools:
DIY Craft Essential #3: X-acto knife
DIY Craft Essential #4: Spray paint
- Scissors – Including those regular scissors, you need some special kind of scrapbooking scissors to cut zig-zags, scallops, waves, etc. The decorative-edged scissors lets you create special cuts to the paper and give special facade to your cards or projects. Some of the products let you cut the paper, cardstock and fabrics all together.
- Paper Trimmers – The trimmers are one of the handy scrapbooking tools those work better than scissors on special papers. It helps you in cutting those papers and cardstock to the desired size. Different types of trimmers are being available online.
- Cutters and Punches – These tools are different to those traditional machineries used for craft cutting dies. It helps in making many kinds of shapes easily on those paper or cardstock. The punches may let you create alphabets, leaf and flowers, heart and other shapes easily.
- Sticker Machine – The size and functions of the sticker machines vary accordingly the requirements. To use in your scrapbooking or card making project, you can consider using the fabric, paper, buttons and ribbon into stickers with no trouble. The latest machines are letting the crafters to make laminated stickers and magnets too.
- Eyelet Setter – The use of eyelets on the material used for card making or scrapbooking has multiple benefits. These handy tolls help the crafty people to be more creative with their projects. These are low cost and small in size tools used for scrapbooking.
- Cricut – The expert scrapbookers like branded and useful scrapbooking supplies Australia. The requirement of artistic craft cutting dies will be fulfilled with these machineries.
- Binding Machine – Not all the cards or scrapbooking projects limited to one page. If you are continuing with a project where you need to bind multiple crafted pages like a book or anything, you need a binding machine. The cost and features of this stuff varies and you must consider buying a machine that could work for multiple projects.
- Stencils – The uniform letters, shapes, design patterns or symbols can be created easily with stencils. Both paper and plastic made items are being available in the market of various designs.
- Crimper – These scrapbooking supplies Australia makes you more creative as you can put various shapes on the plain or flat paper easily.
- Stamps – A variety of stamps are being available in the market to imprint many attractive shapes on the paper.
Whether you are going to buy craft cutting dies or simple adhesive like products, online shopping is more convenient. All these tools will help you completing your card making or scrapbooking project proficiently.